Monday, July 8, 2013

Ode to the spell check

A little humour to brighten a dreary Monday

Ode to the Spell Check –

Eye have a spelling chequer.
It cam with my pea sea.
It plainly marques four my revue.
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word.
And weight four it two say.
Weather eye am wrong or write.
It shows me strait ah weigh.
As soon as ah mist steak is made.
It nose bee four two long.
And eye kin put the error rite.
It’s rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it.
I am shore your pleased two no.
It’s letter perfect awl the weigh.
My chequer told me sew.



Thanks to Love of Books for sharing that with me. I think the lesson here is that computers can be fooled too... so don’t trust them!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful post. Thanks for providing this info.

    Contact me for Liquefied Natural Gas

    ReplyDelete