Saturday, January 10, 2009

What to where


So you want to say something.
Or
You have something to say.

Well just follow the prompts for comments. You can comment on anything that has been posted, & after we look at the content, these will be published .
If you want to submit.
Easy... just email your masterpiece to witsnq@gmail.com and we will publish it( so long as it conforms to normal tastes, and standards.)
Remember,
Whatever you submit will be for the world to see, so follow a few simple rules,
Edit and check then,
make it the best you can. You never know; you may be discovered!.

1 comment:

  1. Can I make a suggestion? Can this post be put somewhere at the top and headed "HOW TO COMMENT"
    For the members who have yet to work out how when where and why!! Maybe as a widget at the very top. I know, I know, I can hear you!! It was something somebody pointed out to me today. Ta A'Mhara

    ReplyDelete